Fuji Electric’s AC Drive department will exhibit at the AHR EXPO Mexico 2015 at Booth# 1641 from Tuesday, October 20 through Thursday, October 22 in Guadalajara, Mexico. The AHR MEXICO is the largest HVAC event, bringing 7,000 professionals who are looking for the latest technology and trend. We are excited to exhibit in this ever-growing country and we are confident that our FRENIC-HVAC series would meet industry’s needs. The FRENIC-HVAC series are slim-type inverters designed for energy savings and optimal control of fan and pump applications. Their key features include a real time clock, PID (4) controls, torque vector control, removable keypad, fire mode and filter clogging prevention functions. We will also display our HMI at the event. Our touch panels have been widely used in the HVAC industry as well as packaging industry.
- Day/Time: Thursday, 10/22/2015, 3:00pm – 3:15pm
- Location: Theater
- Title: Energy saving in quadratic torque loads with FRENIC-HVAC
- Speaker: Paul Covarrubias
- Topics/Categories: HVAC/R Systems & Equipment
- Description: Fuji Electric’s slim-type FRENIC-HVAC inverters are designed to deliver energy savings by optimizing control of motors in fan and pump applications. Offering features such as embedded BACnet communications, Multiple Self Tuning PID controllers, and a real time clock, FRENIC-HVAC series provides a perfect solution for your needs.
For more information, please visit AHR EXPO MEXICO 2015 www.ahrexpomexico.com and follow Fuji Electric on Twitter for the latest product updates and announcements @FujiElectricFEA.