Superiority in operation
- Blade configuration matching with operation
- Full-arc admission system provides higher efficiency for entire operation range for sliding pressure operation plant.
- Nozzle cut-off system provides higher efficiency at low-loads for constant pressure operation plant.
- High turbine efficiency
- High efficiency reaction blades with integral shroud as well as twisted and/or 3DS blades.
- Advanced high-efficiency low-pressure (LP) blades with reliable free-standing design.
- Simple and large flexibility operation
- Automatic operation by means of digital governor through start-up, full load, shut down and on-load valve test.
- Weekly start and stop or daily start and stop operation
- Large allowable load change rate and cyclic load change
- Large allowable frequency range at -5 to+3%of rated speed for continuous operation.
High-reliability and long life
- Safe and high-reliability design
- Double shell construction in high-pressure (HP) and intermediate-pressure (IP) turbine reduces thermal stress during start-up and large-load change.
- Triple shell construction in low-pressure (LP) turbine minimizes thermal deformation during operation also effect during start-up and large-load change.
- Drum type rotor provides high-stability against vibrations.
- Bearing pedestals separated from the casing minimize influence of casing deformation on shaft vibration.
- Single-point support bearings provide high-stability against uneven subsiding of foundations.
- Reaction blades with integral shroud provide high-reliability against steam excitation force.
- Free-standing LP blades tuned individually avoid resonance and group vibration.
Long life design
- Full-arc admission control of inlet steams with high-temperature avoids thermal stress and deformation.
- Thermal stress evaluation system supervises turbine life consumption during start-up period.
Combination of proven components: HP+IP+LP or HP/IP+LP
Turbine type: Reheat Condensing
Exhaust direction: Down or Side
Speed: 3,000 and 3600 rpm
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST)
Monday – Friday
September 4, 2018
Fuji Electric Awarded Geothermal Power Station Contract in Kenya
April 17, 2017
Reliable Turbine Services Appoints New President
Fuji Electric to Exhibit at The GRC Annual Meeting and Expo
October 14, 2018 - October 17, 2018
Fuji Electric to Exhibit at Power-Gen International 2018
December 4, 2018 - December 6, 2018