Fuji Electric’s Drives department is going to exhibit at the AHR Expo 2017 at Booth# C2746. The AHR Expo is one of the largest HVAC marketplaces in the world with more than 2,000 companies and 50,000 attendees, and will help you learn about industrial cutting-edge trends and technologies. Fuji Electric is pleased to announce a new product line at the show. The FRENIC-Ace is the newest series full performance AC drive utilizing Fuji Electric’s latest IGBT technology. Equipped with powerful 200 steps of customizable logic and PMAC motor control, FRENIC-Ace provides compact, but powerful multi-rated specification solutions for virtually all AC drive applications with reliable 3 year standard warranty. Please come and join us to learn more about our world-class drives that will satisfy all of your requirements.
Fuji Electric’s Regional Sales Manger, Steve Bistak will be presenting at the AHR Expo, providing attendees ideas on how to measure correct size on VFDs with ECPM motors. With over 40 years of experience, Steve’s insights will help you to determine what VFD requirements you will need to know for ECPM motors .
- Day/Time: Monday, 1/30/2017
- Time: 2:45pm – 3:05 pm
- Location: Theater C
- Title: Unique VFD Requirements for ECPM Motors, and Resulting Efficiency Benefits
- Speaker: Steve Bistak, Regional Sales Manager
- Topics/Categories: Building Automation & Control, HVAC/R Systems & Equipment
- Description: A discussion on the efficiency gains of utilizing a VFD/ECPM motor system for maximum energy savings
For more information, please visit AHR Expo 2017 and follow Fuji Electric on Twitter for the latest product updates and announcements @FujiElectricFEA.