Fuji Electric’s Drives department is going to exhibit at the 2016 AHR Expo at Booth# 1047. The AHR Expo is one of the largest HVAC marketplaces in the world with more than 2,000 companies and 50,000 attendees, and will help you learn about industrial cutting-edge trends and technologies. Fuji Electric is pleased to announce that we continue to expand our product offerings for the HVAC industry. FRENIC HVAC slim line Panel Assemblies are UL/CUL 508 listed and feature multiple enclosure structures including UL Type 1 /NEMA 1, UL Type 12 /NEMA 12 and UL Type 3R /NEMA 3R with embedded DC Link Choke and RFI Filtering. Please come and join us to learn more about our world-class drives that will satisfy all of your requirements.
Fuji Electric’s Chief Engineering Manager, Terry Webb will be presenting at the AHR Expo, providing attendees his views on motor control consideration in HVAC. Terry has been in the motor control industry for more than two decades, his insights will help you to determine what you will need to know when it comes to HVAC.
- Day/Time: Monday, 1/25/2016, 3:00pm – 3:20pm
- Location: Theater A
- Title: Motor Control Considerations in HVAC
- Speaker: Terry Webb, Chief Engineering Manager
- Topics/Categories: HVAC/R Systems & Equipment
- Description: Fuji Electric’s Terry Webb will address the key considerations in selecting motor control methods and key implementation methods as they pertain to HVAC applications.