Water Regeneration Treatment HMI Displays
Water softener regeneration involves adding a water softener to flush out the minerals it catches from hard water to continue to soften new water as it comes through. This is an important process for the Water Management industry to clean out used water and turn it into filtered, fresh water. Fuji Electric’s water regeneration HMI Displays and Instrumentation & Control products are utilized in this segment and trusted to increase efficiency and reliability for water regeneration treatment facilities. Scroll down to view which HMI Unit, AC Drive, Regenerative Blowers, and Instrumentation products are right for you.
Fuji Electric delivers high-performance VFD drives and industrial power inverter ac drives that offer automatically controlled motor operations and operating speeds for Waste Water Management. This precision control allows our drives to operate at an optimal speed throughout your application, reducing overall power and energy consumption to minimize operating costs. Applications for these AC / VFD drive, and v/ Hz vector drive inverters include conveyor systems, pumps, fans, and HVAC.
Benefits of Fuji Electric AC Drives Products:
- FRENIC-Mini – provides excellent performance for both single-phase and three-phase applications and is available in multiple configurations to support 1/8 HP up to 20 HP AC drives / variable frequency drives (VFD) / v/ Hz vector drives
- FRENIC-Ace- offers advanced integration capabilities including applied power ratings, sensorless dynamic torque vector control, PM synchronous motor control, 2-channel on-board RS485 communication port, and customer customizable logic
- FRENIC-MEGA- Offering expanded power ratings and flexible configurations that support 1/2 HP up to 1,000 HP AC drive/variable frequency drive (VFD) / v/ Hz vector drive applications
- FRENIC-Eco- features a small footprint for tight installations, network compatibility, and long-term reliability for three-phase applications, ranging from 1 HP up to 900 HP
AC Drives for Water Regeneration Treatment
Ring Compressors & Blowers
Fuji Electric provides energy-efficient solutions for wastewater treatment facilities with wastewater management products like our high-pressure blowers and wastewater turbo blowers. Our wastewater ring compressors and treatment blowers are utilized in these facilities to blow water into the bottom of the tank in order to agitate the water to help break down solids more quickly. Fuji Electric’s ring compressors and blowers are manufactured in-house for quality assurance and provide long-lasting reliability with pressures reaching up to 10 psi.
Benefits of Fuji Electric Wastewater Ring Compressors & Blowers Products:
- Regenerative Blowers – Utilized for aeration of wastewater treatment tanks
- VFZ Series – A single-stage ring compressor with a maximum pressure of 139 in. H2O, a maximum vacuum of 110 in. H2O and a maximum capacity of 570 SCFM
- VFB Series – A single-stage ring compressor with a maximum pressure of 90 in. H2O, a maximum vacuum of 110 in. H2O and a maximum capacity of 757 SCFM
- 2VFB Series – Powered by direct drive TEFC motors ranging from 1.2HP to 11.5HP and operate on a wide range of voltages at 50 or 60 Hz
RC Blowers for Water Regeneration Treatment
Fuji Electric’s water regeneration HMI Display operator panels provide exceptional features, including remote monitoring capabilities and connectivity to popular PLCs including over 20 Ethernet drivers and 8 field bus options. Our equipment can communicate multiple industrial communication protocols while providing a single point of monitoring and control. This functionality allows customers the ability to monitor and control multiple devices via HMI and can troubleshoot the machine while off location.
HMI Displays for Water Regeneration Treatment
Instrumentation & Control
For Water Regeneration Treatment, Fuji Electric provides Biogas Energy and Gas Analysis Meter which is a measurements monitoring system for energy, pressure, temperature, flow, net calorific value, and gas analysis on biogas application. Our Instrumentation & Control products are popularly used in this segment due to strengthen efficiency and reliability for water regeneration treatments as it flushes out soiled water to formulate filtered, fresh water
Instrumentation & Control for Water Regeneration Treatment