Fuji Electric’s AC Drives, HMI Displays, Instrumentation, and Semiconductors are utilized in the commercial HVAC market to work with individual fans and fan arrays. Our Mini and ACE Drives are flexible solutions for fan arrays utilizing either Induction or Permanent Magnet Motors. Fuji Electric’s Instrumentation products offer energy performance indicators to allow accurate and continuous monitoring and accurately gauge of the working condition of your equipment. Whereas, our HMI Units provide economical solutions, easy data transfer to BMS software, and easy control, troubleshooting & alarm monitoring. As for our Semiconductors, there has been a strong demand for energy savings, miniaturization, space savings, and increased reliability in industrial equipment and devices. To meet this demand, Fuji Electric developed the 7th Generation “X Series” IGBT Module.
Scroll down to view which AC Drives, HMI Units, Instrumentation & Control, and Semiconductor products are right for you.
Fuji Electric’s AC Drives are utilized in the commercial HVAC market to work with individual fans and fan arrays. Our Mini and AC drives are highly used for fan arrays, along with our HPAQ drives are used for individual fans. Applications within HVAC require a very reliable product that can be networked or follow an analog signal from the building automation system. This network reduces any additional wiring to be able to transfer information back to the building. Our NEMA 3R has a standard of 0‐10Vdc or 4‐20mA customer supplied analog input for remote speed reference. Fuji Electric is one of the few major manufacturers utilizing our own power components internally, providing consistency and compatibility for future upgrades and reliability – with a standard 3 year warranty, extendable to 8 years for a nominal additional fee on all drives.
Our HVAC and HPAQ Standard Packaged Drive products are used for individual fans and our NEMA 3R EcoPak provides a solution for harsh outdoor installation from rooftop locations to farm fields. EcoPAK Panels can be customized to address the most stringent harmonic specifications, building network requirements, and wide temperature ranges. As standard, our NEMA 3R Panels include integral main disconnect with branch circuit protection, including a padlockable through‐the‐door operator handle mechanically interlocked with the enclosure door, control power transformer, and fans and space heaters dependent on the temperature range specified.
Offering More For You!
- Variety of high quality VFD products to support Air Handlers, Pumps, Chillers, and Boilers, in different form factors to handle retrofit applications
- Modified and custom products to address unique environmental & harmonic requirements
- Customer Service and Inventory on the East and West Coast
- Tech Support, Technical Training, Engineering, and Panel Shop in Roanoke, VA
- For large volume OEM’s – we offer private label solutions
Low, Medium and High HP for Commercial HVAC
Fuji Electric is one of the original manufacturers of human machine interfaces (HMI) from Japan since 1988, providing quality and reputable products worldwide. Our HMI Displays aid in keeping you appraised of the health of your HVAC systems. The color touchscreen HMI display provides easy operation, as well as comprehensive information and diagnostics. Fuji Electric HMI’s provide you with the ability to set, monitor, and record all pertinent control parameters. Our V9 MONITOUCH HMI displays can be installed on a range of machines to improve efficiency when manufacturing parts or products for major OEMs. Our user-friendly V-SOFT software is easy to use and allows multiple data management.
HMI for BTU Meter Application:
- Economical solution
- Easy Data Transfer to BMS software
- Easy Control, Troubleshooting & Alarm Monitoring
- No need of PLC for Calculation
HMI for Compressor Application:
- Improve machine value
- Free remote monitoring by PC is available
- Setting parameters are very easy
- Can display Error message
HMI Displays for Commercial HVAC
Instrumentation & Control
In conjunction to the AC Drives running the HVAC system, Fuji Electric’s Instrumentation products are used to measure the hot and cold water and steam from a boiler or chiller. Ultrasonic Flow Meters can measure flow of the water or steam and determine the energy efficiency by calculating K-factor. Zirconia Gas Analyzers are utilized to monitor and maximize the combustion of natural gas to create the steam in a boiler. Differential Pressure Transmitters can measure the gas flow to the boiler. Once the steam has been made the Differential Pressure Transmitter or the Ultrasonic Flow Meters can measure the steam that is generated by the boiler along with measuring the flow of the water.
Offering More For You!
- Accurate gauge of the working condition of your equipment
- Energy performance indicators to allow accurate and continuous monitoring of consumption
- Detect any possible deviations or malfunctions, anticipate failures, and optimize operations
Instrumentation & Control for Commercial HVAC
Fuji Electric’s IGBT IPM X-Series provides reduction of losses and improvement of energy efficiency by optimizing 7th generation IGBT technology for IPM. The power range is from 20 A to 450 A at 650 V and 10 A to 300 A at 1200 V. Our Semiconductors allow you to optimize control as our products embedded driver IC for optimum control and protection functions.
IGBT IPM X-Series Features:
- One wire provides three alarm signals: over-current, over-heating, under-voltage
- Temperature sensor analog output and warning function
- 6in1 and 7in topology (full inverter + brake)
- High temperature operating (Tj=175 °C)
- Reduced turn-on loss at high temperature operation by drive control
Semiconductors for HVAC Fans