Drip Irrigation and Micro Drip AC Drives, Instrumentation & Control
In Drip Irrigation and Micro Drip Irrigation, the crops planted in lines along the pipes will each receive adequate water. Drip irrigation is fit for any slope and fit for any soil. Fuji Electric drip and micro drip irrigation variable frequency drives and Instrumentation & Control products provide convenient fertilizer application, low chances of weed growth, and boost yield and seed germination – all while saving water. Scroll down to view which Micro Drip and Drip AC Drives and Instrumentation & Control products are right for you.
Fuji Electric drives can operate from single phase to 3 phase up to 460VAC and can operate at an optimal speed throughout the application. This in turn can reduce overall power and energy consumption in order to minimize operating costs. Fuji Electric is one of the few major manufacturers utilizing our own power components internally, providing consistency and compatibility for future upgrades and reliability, with an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
Drip and Micro Drip Irrigation Variable Frequency Drives Features & Benefits:
- Fuji Electric micro drip and drip ac drives vary the pump speed to provide constant discharge pressure and are reliable and adding to a pump can provide consistent pressure control
- Micro drip and drip irrigation variable frequency drives cut operating costs and add flexibility to existing irrigation systems and also consume less energy input and have the same pressure and/or flow with more precise control
- Eliminates water hammer in the mainline and less wear and tear on the motor and pump bearings; also come with the remote start so pumps can be started or stopped anywhere
- Valves can be turned on or off in the field and the VFD-controlled pump will respond automatically, saving trips to the pump
AC Drive for Drip Irrigation and Micro Drip
Instrumentation & Control
Fuji Electric’s instrumentation products provide a variety of solutions for the Irrigation segment. Our Differential Pressure Transmitter offers customers an ideal solution for high pressure applications, utilizing a unique micromachined capacitive silicon sensor with state of the art microprocessor technology. The range of the Fuji Electric flow meters offer high accuracy. Battery powered units available for remote monitoring of instantaneous flow and totalization. Web connectivity for remote control and data collection.
Features & Benefits:
- Flow Meters for Fluid – Made use for energy conservation and leak detection; ideal for flow surveys, verifications, and energy/BTU measurements
- Electromagnetic Flowmeters – Results measurements are independent of density, temperature and pressure
- Differential Pressure Transmitters – For flow of liquids/gases and multi-phase flow measurement; provides exceptional performance in critical flow measurement situations
Instrumentation & Control for Drip Irrigation and Micro Drip