Room Air Conditioners
An air conditioner is a device for heating and cooling our home environment. The AC unit is equipped with a fan motor that controls the airflow in the room. Each motor is controlled by an inverter circuit composed of power semiconductor devices. This page provides information on the Fuji Electric Semiconductors that are ideal for room air conditioners units. Fuji Electric’s products ensure switching speed does not decrease under high temperature conditions. We help ensure efficiency, reliability, and safer operations. Scroll down to view which Power Semiconductor products are right for you.
Fuji Electric’s small Dual In-line Package IPMs with control IC, IGBT driver circuits and protection circuits are suitable for applications such as Room Air Conditioners. The Fuji Small IPM line-up ranges from 15A to 70A at 600V and use Fuji Electric’s new 7th generation IGBT technology. The protection circuits include: Overcurrent, Short-Circuit, Over-Temperature, and a Fault Alarm signal output. The Small IPMs also include an analog Temperature sensor output function.
Small IPM Modules P633A & P642 Features:
- Realization of lower power loss by the 7thgeneration IGBT technology.
- Fully isolated small Dual In-Line package
- Suited for both consumer and industrial applications
- Built-in drive ICs & Boot Strap Diodes
- Protection functions: UVLO, SC, OH, V(temp) OUT
- Continuous operating temperature Tvjop = 150 °C, with time limited Tvjop_tl = 175 °C