INSTRUMENTATION DEVICES FOR CEMS
Having a continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS) is imperative for companies in the Manufacturing industry to monitor the use of a gas when creating products or goods. Fuji Electric offers a variety of gas analyzers and flow meters that follow EPA requirements to monitor the exhaust from the spec. These analyzers can monitor up to 6 gases such as CO, CO2, NOx, and Sox, methane and oxygen and offer high performance and reliability. Scroll down to learn how our Instrumentation, HMI Displays, AC Drives, and Ring Compressors/Blowers provide advanced technology to supply products that support the evolving needs of our customers.
Instrumentation & Control
Fuji Electric’s instrumentation products provide a variety of solutions for the Chemical and Petrochemical segment. From chemical labs turning natural gas into plastics or synthetics, our products are utilized when processing petroleum or natural gas into finished goods. The flow meters and pressure transmitters can measure the pressures and flowrates for certain gases that are then processed into the finished goods. With a limit up to 21,000 psi, our pressure transmitters are explosion proof and custom made in-house for quick turnaround and delivery.
Benefits of Fuji Electric Instrumentation Products:
- Gas Analyzers – For emission monitoring and provides infrared and cross-stack laser process analysis for compliant CEMS and process applications. Models of higher and lower range ratios are available to meet customer project requirements.
Instrumentation & Control for CEMS
Fuji Electric AC Variable Frequency Drives provide you with the ability to control, with appropriate feedback devices, speed, flow, pressure, and torque. Our products aid in providing you with the ability to control many of the variables in your process related to movement. Fuji Electric drives can operate from single phase to 3 phase up to 460VAC and can operate at an optimal speed throughout the application. This in turn can reduce overall power and energy consumption in order to minimize operating costs. Fuji Electric is one of the few major manufacturers utilizing our own power components internally, providing consistency and compatibility for future upgrades and reliability, with an industry leading 3-year warranty.
Benefits of Fuji Electric AC Drives:
Fuji Electric Drives provide a higher HP range
Advanced communications capabilities and customizable logic
Dynamic braking options are also of interest where a vertical load is applicable
AC Drives for CEMS
Fuji Electric HMI’s provide you with the ability to set, monitor, and record all pertinent control parameters. Our V9 MONITOUCH HMI displays can be installed on a range of machines to improve efficiency when manufacturing parts or products for major OEMs. Our user-friendly V-SFT software is easy to use and allows multiple data management. In return, this insures repeatability and support throughout your process. Also, our X1 series collects data from multiple machines at production sites and shares it with the host system via OPC UA. This helps to improve productivity and product quality, and it facilitates the standardization of equipment. Adoption of the X1 series for devices equipped with industrial robots adds further value to the robots that contribute to factory automation.
Benefits of Fuji Electric HMI:
V9 & Technoshot Features & Benefits:
- Operation Log Function – Allows viewing of the operation procedures that cause defects and production settings based on the date and time manufactured
- Recipe Function – Data can be read or written with ease; Recipe data can be stored in CSV files on a storage device connected to MONITOUCH
- PLC 8-Way communication – Programs for connection and control are not required and number of units can be reduced
- MES Function – Creating a separate program (Macro) on MONITOUCH allows notifications of replacement periods by tallying data in the database
- Device Memory Map – Reduce the work hours required to create transfer programs. Improved operation responsiveness
New X1 Features & Benefits:
- Cloud (MQTT) Compatible – Contributes to the visualization and improvement of the factory; various tools and frameworks of the cloud service can be used
- OPC UA Server and Client – Enables data sharing between production sites and the host system, and facilitates the standardization of equipment
- Security Function – Screen display and operation can be restricted according to the security level
- Vector Graphics – Enable high quality and tailored screen creation as it allows the enlargement/reduction of parts while maintaining a clear image
- Application Alignment – This function helps you to switch multiple application windows easily and improves operability
HMI Units for CEMS
Fuji Electric’s ring compressors and turbo blowers are trusted by major OEM systems for their pressure capabilities. Fuji Electric’s provides a range of ring compressors and blowers to be used throughout the factory automation process. Our ring compressors range in pressures from 39in to 237in offering a variety of solutions based on your needs. Fuji Electric’s ring compressors and blowers are manufactured in-house for quality assurance and provide long-lasting reliability with pressures reaching up to 10 psi.
Benefits of Fuji Electric RC/Blowers:
- VFZ Series – A single-stage ring compressors with a maximum pressure of 139 in. H2O, a maximum vacuum of 110 in. H2O and a maximum capacity of 570 SCFM
RC/Blowers for CEMS