Center-Pivot Irrigation AC Drives, Instrumentation & Control
For a center pivot irrigation system to be used, the terrain needs to be reasonably flat; but one major advantage of center pivots over alternative systems that use gravity flow is the ability to function in undulating countries. Fuji Electric VFDs and Instrumentation & Control products are essential as they lower labor costs, reduce water run-off and soil erosion, and provide uniformity of watering on the entire surface. Scroll down to view which AC Drives and Instrumentation & Control products are right for you.
Fuji Electric VFD center pivot irrigation solutions can operate from single phase to 3 phase up to 460VAC and can operate at an optimal speed throughout the application. This in turn can reduce overall power and energy consumption in order to minimize operating costs. Fuji Electric is one of the few major manufacturers utilizing our own power components internally, providing consistency and compatibility for future upgrades and reliability, with an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
Center Pivot Irrigation Drives Features & Benefits:
- Fuji Electric center pivot irrigation VFDs varies the pump speed to provide constant discharge pressure and are reliable and adding to a pump can provide consistent pressure control
- Cuts operating costs and adding flexibility to an existing center pivot irrigation system also consumes less energy input and have the same pressure and/or flow with more precise control
- Eliminates water hammer in the mainline and less wear and tear on the motor and pump bearings; also come with the remote start so pumps can be started or stopped anywhere
- Valves can be turned on or off in the field and the VFD-controlled pump will respond automatically, saving trips to the pump
AC Drives for Center-Pivot Irrigation
Instrumentation & Control
Fuji Electric’s instrumentation products provide a variety of solutions for the Irrigation segment. Our Differential Pressure Transmitter offers customers an ideal solution for high pressure applications, utilizing a unique micromachined capacitive silicon sensor with state of the art microprocessor technology. The range of the Fuji Electric flow meters offer high accuracy. Battery powered units available for remote monitoring of instantaneous flow and totalization. Web connectivity for remote control and data collection.
Features & Benefits:
- Flow Meters for Fluid – Made use for energy conservation and leak detection; ideal for flow surveys, verifications, and energy/BTU measurements
- Electromagnetic Flowmeters – Results measurements are independent of density, temperature and pressure
- Differential Pressure Transmitters – For flow of liquids/gases and multi-phase flow measurement; provides exceptional performance in critical flow measurement situations
Instrumentation & Control for Center-Pivot Irrigation