Fuji Electric products are used by original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and in general manufacturing because of the quality and reliability of our components, which contribute to space-savings, reduced power consumption and lower operation costs in the overall system. Scroll down to learn how our Semiconductors, Distribution & Control, Instrumentation, HMI Displays, AC Drives, Ring Compressors/Blowers and UPS units provide advanced technology to supply products that support the evolving needs of our customers.
Fuji Electric AC Variable Frequency Drives provide you with the ability to control, with appropriate feedback devices, speed, flow, pressure, and torque. Our products aid in providing you with the ability to control many of the variables in your process related to movement.
Fuji Electric HMI’s provide you with the ability to set, monitor, and record all pertinent control parameters. Our V9 MONITOUCH HMI displays can be installed on a range of machines to improve efficiency when manufacturing parts or products for major OEMs. Our user-friendly V-SFT software is easy to use and allows multiple data management. In return, this insures repeatability and support throughout your process. Also, our X1 series collects data from multiple machines at production sites and shares it with the host system via OPC UA. This helps to improve productivity and product quality, and it facilitates the standardization of equipment. Adoption of the X1 series for devices equipped with industrial robots adds further value to the robots that contribute to factory automation.
V9 & Technoshot Features & Benefits:
- Operation Log Function – Allows viewing of the operation procedures that cause defects and production settings based on the date and time manufactured
- Recipe Function – Data can be read or written with ease; Recipe data can be stored in CSV files on a storage device connected to MONITOUCH
- PLC 8-Way communication – Programs for connection and control are not required and number of units can be reduced
- MES Function – Creating a separate program (Macro) on MONITOUCH allows notifications of replacement periods by tallying data in the database
- Device Memory Map – Reduce the work hours required to create transfer programs. Improved operation responsiveness
New X1 Features & Benefits:
- Cloud (MQTT) Compatible – Contributes to the visualization and improvement of the factory; various tools and frameworks of the cloud service can be used
- OPC UA Server and Client – Enables data sharing between production sites and the host system, and facilitates the standardization of equipment
- Security Function – Screen display and operation can be restricted according to the security level
- Vector Graphics – Enable high quality and tailored screen creation as it allows the enlargement/reduction of parts while maintaining a clear image
- Application Alignment – This function helps you to switch multiple application windows easily and improves operability
HMI Displays for Factory Automation
Fuji Electric’s semiconductors provide energy efficiency with our state-of-the-art IGBT technology creating more reliability for your application. Our IGBT modules and semiconductors offer 175 degrees C maximum continuous temperatures (Tjop). Our 7th generation IGBT technology provides faster switching and high reliability.
The 7th Generation IGBT Modules Achieves All Market Demands!
- Size Reduction – Size Reduction of IGBT Modules was realized by the 7th Generation Chip & Package Technologies
- Low Loss Energy – The Inverter Losses of the 7th Generation IGBT Modules were reduced by 10% compared to the 6th Generation
- High Reliability – Continuous Operating Temperature was Expanded up to 175oC by Improvement of Chip Characteristics & Package Reliability
Fuji Electric’s ring compressors and turbo blowers are trusted by major OEM systems for their pressure capabilities. Fuji Electric’s provides a range of ring compressors and blowers to be used throughout the factory automation process. Our ring compressors range in pressures from 39in to 237in offering a variety of solutions based on your needs
Fuji Electric understands the cost of downtime can be catastrophic to facilities that work with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and factory automation companies. Our uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems provides flexibility in being able to use different types of batteries, low cost of maintenance, and can communicate to a master communication system for any failures. These products offer high efficiency and have been proven to be reliable providing peace of mind for customers.
Distribution & Control
Fuji Electric provides high-performance power distribution & control devices, such as: Contactors, Overload Relays, Molded Case Circuit Breakers, Earth Leakage Circuit Breakers, Pushbuttons & Pilot lights. We maintain strict quality guidelines, which means that our components will last longer in the equipment they are used in. This leads to lower total cost of ownership for OEMs and less maintenance and repair on Fuji Electric for contactors, circuit breakers, and control switches.