Laser Gas Analyzers
Insertion type offers high-speed measurement.
Long-term stability and low maintenance.
ZSS Laser Gas Analysers for : waste incinerators, district heating and industrial boilers, chemical plant.
NH3 – HCI – CO – O2 – CO2 – CH4
ZSS Laser gas analysers provide continuous measurement of gas concentration
- CO and O2 with ZSS dual beam TDL analyser (ZSS-D)
- HCl, NH3, CO, CO2 and O2 with the ZSS single beam analyser (ZSS-S)
- Laser Technology: high precision
- Compact size
- Easy maintenance
- Fast response
The analyser uses near infrared semiconductor laser and measures the change in absorption wavelength to determine the gas concentration.
Energy saving and low maintenance
- Energy consumption ≤ 80 VA
- Maintenance work ≤ twice a year
- With no need for sampling devices and preconditioning, consumable parts and maintenance work are greatly reduced.
Zero point stability
- ±2.0% FS per 6 months
Purge system reduces the risk of zero drift due to contamination
Fast response within 2 seconds
Compared to the ion electrode (sampling) method, the direct measurement provides remarkably faster response.
CO + O2 analyser available:
Simultaneous measurement of CO and O₂ enables precise control of air-fuel ratio while reducing the cost of installation and maintenance.
- ppm CO + O2 (high-temperature)
- vol% CO + O2
- ppm CO + O2 (instrument air purge)
- CO + CO2
Instrument air purge available
O₂ analyser for combustion control accepts instrument air purge.