Which terminal should be used to measure the collector-emitter voltage (VCE) when switching?

| Booth:


Please measure at the main terminal of the product. If a terminal is separately specified for measurement in the data sheet, please use the specified terminal.

Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No

Top of Page